- Yellow fever immunization and certificate. Click on the following link for information about yellow fever vaccine:
- Travel shots against typhoid, measles-mumps-rubella, chickenpox, tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis, polio, hepatitis A and B, Japanese encephalitis, rabies, meningococcal meningitis, and influenza
- Malaria chemoprophylaxis (medication to prevent malaria)
- Medication to prevent altitude sickness
- Medication to prevent motion sickness
- Travel counseling specific for your destination
Our travel medicine services are preventative only, and do not include diagnosis and treatment of specific diseases or conditions. For this, patients should see their primary care doctor.